10th Intercontinental Rhinoplasty: Highlights of Advanced Functional and Aesthethic Rhinoplastic Surgery
november 5 - november 6
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 10th edition of the Intercontinental Rhinoplasty – Highlights of Advanced Functional and Aesthetic Rhinoplastic Surgery on 5-6 November 2020, in Zagreb, Croatia.
During this course three surgeons from different ethnic continents (Caucasian, Mediterranean, African-American, Mestizo, Asian) and with different surgical styles (endonasal, external; structural, preservation) will teach you all they know based on a long experience in rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty.
The program is made Covid-proof:
- Lectures of 12 minutes on each possible rhinoplasty subject
- You come in, you sit, and you get educated from 08.30-17.30, for 2 days
- Auditorium with enough social distance and lunch box
- Only 3 experienced speakers, so no disturbing overlap
- Honorary guest speaking on measuring outcome
- Endonasal & external
- Structural & preservation
- Discussion of difficult cases with participant interaction at the end of each day
More information can be found on our website:
Peter JFM Lohuis