The American Head and Neck Society (AHNS) is pleased to invite you to the AHNS 10th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, which will be held July 22-25, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago in Chicago, Illinois, USA. This will be an in-person conference with no hybrid or virtual options planned at this time.
The theme is Survivorship through Quality & Innovation and the scientific program has been thoughtfully designed to bring together all disciplines related to the treatment of head and neck cancer. Our assembled group of renowned head and neck surgeons, radiologists and oncologists have identified key areas of interest and major topics for us to explore.
You will have a chance to participate in the main conference panels, poster sessions, onsite courses and hands on labs. Some of the courses and hands on lab require a separate registration fee to participate and you will see those additional fees listed during the registration process.
Of special note is our exceptional line-up of keynote speakers:
- John Conley Lecture given by Rebekah E. Gee, MD, MPH, the Former Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Health
- Keynote Lecture given by Otis Brawley, MD, the Past CMO of the American Cancer Society
- Hayes Martin Lecture given by James Netterville, MD, the Mark C. Smith Professor of Head and Neck Oncology and Director, Head and Neck Oncologic Services at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Christopher O’Brien Lecture given by Suzanne Topalian, MD, the Associate Director of the Bloomberg-Kimmel Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Survivors including Chef Grant Achatz and former Buffalo Bills Quarterback Jim Kelly