● Tops International experts in Neurosurgery, Otolaryngology and Oculoplastic
● Latest techniques in the fast-emerging field transorbital surgery
● Hands-On learning in the Weill Cornell Medicine Anatomy Lab in New York City
● Please join us for an innovative course that will teach surgeons how to perform a new approach for surgical access to the skull base: the endoscopic transorbital
● The goals of the course are to teach surgeons how to perform these new approaches as well as their indications, contraindications, and limitations
● There is currently a gap in the ability of surgeons to perform these new approaches since they are not learned during a standard residency in any specialty
● This course — only the second such hands-on course in the world — will address this critical need.
Contact and Information: